Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Wedding in Vancouver, Canada 2008

Arrived in Richmond, Vancouver 3 hours before the ceremony of Aimee and Richard. Good thing my wife, Anna and friend Raymond Gonzales ( who is based in richmond) was there to assist me- he also just arrived from hongkong on that same day.. I had a prior engagement in San Francisco ( wedding) so my family and I flew from sfo to vancouver the following day ( around 7am flight ).. As soon as we arrived in Richmond, we went straight to the bride's house. The weding ceremony was in Minoru Chapel and even though the chapel was really small I was able to take beautiful pictures. After the ceremony, went to the garden beside the church and below are some of my sample works.. It was raining that day but despite it the shots turned out well. Thanks Raymond!! The best assistant ever!






No comments: