Saturday, May 17, 2008

Wedding shoot in san francisco,california

I am so excited to share with you the wedding pictures of Dustin and Dianne ( congratulations by the way!) in San Francisco last April 26, 2008. The dressing and reception was in Hyatt regency in Santa Clara. I have my Nikon D3 and D300 together with my 14mm to 24mm f2.8, 24mm to 70mm f2.8, 70mm to 200mm f2.8 VR and 105mm f2.8 VR macro when covering this wedding. I used for the first time my Think Tank modular system and camera bag ..it is so light-weight and can have quick access to my NIKON lenses .. here are some of my sample shots..


















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Lito!

Dustin and Diane here. Thanks for shooting our wedding. It was a lot of fun having you here! The pics are amazing! We can't stop looking at them! You make it so hard for us to select photos for the album =)

Our families and friends can't stop raving about you. We're absolutely impressed with the quality, creativity, and artistry of your work. It's incomparable! We couldn't be happier =)

All the best,
Dustin & Diane